Vue tooling for VS Code, powered by vls (opens new window).
Try it out with Veturpack (opens new window)!
This extension is under heavy development. You can open an issue (opens new window) for bugs or feature requests.
- Linting / Error Checking
- Component Data: auto-completion and hover-information for popular Vue frameworks and your own custom components
- Experimental Interpolation Features: auto-completion, hover information and type-checking in Vue template
- VTI: Surface template type-checking errors on CLI
- Global components: support define global components.
# Quick Start
- Install Vetur (opens new window).
- Try it with Veturpack (opens new window), a pre-configured Vue boilerplate based on Vuepack (opens new window).
- Refer to setup page for setting up.
- Refer to each feature's own page for setting up specific features.